Re: [Tails-l10n] (discuss)[de] Tails installer: upgrade

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (discuss)[de] Tails installer: upgrade
Hi,
I fixed a typo and reverted your changes. I did so because:
- -Wikipedia says "Dropdown-Liste" and dict.cc use it as translation
- -"Händisch" is not really in common in Germany, dict.cc also states
that it's more "Austrian". I know that we use it already on Icedove an
persistent storage pages, but I wasn't happy with that then. We also
use "manuell" in the latest release notes (and on several other pages,
we should decide to use just one of both. Once we do so I'll put to
change the sites on my to-do list and I'll do it then in the next days).
My changes are at:

https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
branch: review-de_install_upgrade
HEAD commit: dfd3091 Added händisch back into manuell

Cheers!
spriver

Muri Nicanor: