Re: [Tails-dev] Notes of the contributor-meeting-20160203

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Notes of the contributor-meeting-20160203
intrigeri:
> Muri Nicanor wrote (03 Feb 2016 22:19:38 GMT) :
>> attached the meeting-notes patch for the monthly meeting tonight.

Cool! I added bit more details on the last point but the rest was fine.
Thanks!

> Applied, thanks! (I had to manually tell my Git to ignore trailing
> whitespace otherwise the patch would be rejected.)
>
> In case it matters: I'm happy with all these decisions, and super
> happy to see more people making decisions and volunteering to
> improve things!

Note that amongst the 6 discussions proposed for this meeting we had to
postpone 4 because I was the only one from the old/paid/tails@
contributors. I'm glad there were new contributors and had a fun time
(despite a strong fever) but wish there was a bit more balance between
new and old contributors.