Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for translations: Tails 2.0

Autor: sajolida
Para: Tails localization discussion
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for translations: Tails 2.0
anonym:
> Unfortunately, however, most doc updates for the transition to Jessie
> have not been made yet [...]

Today I started merging updates to the Jessie doc into testing. For
example, #8068. So translators can update these as they are merged into
testing: these strings shouldn't change after that.

I'm confident we'll be on time for the release of 2.0 but I'm not sure
we will be done in advance enough to be worth setting a string freeze.

I'll keep you updated whenever all the tickets are closed :)