Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter mockups

Autor: sajolida
Para: Tails user experience & user interface design
Asunto: Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter mockups
intrigeri:
> sajolida wrote (28 Aug 2015 18:30:42 GMT) :
>> sajolida:
>> Still, I would still be interested in testing stuff
>> with some of you in November if we can get together.
>
> So, next step is that those who have more time available to put into
> the Greeter thing team up and finish prototypes (be it on paper or
> actual code) that can be tested with users, right?

Yes. I think Alan and spencerone should refine theirs. If we get
together in November I'll get back and polish the one we started with
views that we started with Alan.

I'm also more and more tempted to really explore the possibilities of
online prototyping tools, like InVision and tons of others. I know that
tchou have been using some and it would be cool to finish a benchmarking
with our specific needs in mind.

> In passing: it would be good to get a panel for testing that's built
> from existing users *and* first time users. For the Greeter in
> particular, it feels critical to me to provide *both* a good UX for
> 1st time users, *and* something efficient for existing ones.

Of course, that's super important. I was also think that CCCongress
might be a good opportunity not that far in time to do tons of test very
fast and a bunch of iterations with useful people around and a very
diverse public.