Re: [Tails-l10n] (review) [de] wiki/src/doc/anonymous_intern…

Autor: Muri Nicanor
Para: tails-l10n
Temas novos: Re: [Tails-l10n] (hold) [de] wiki/src/doc/anonymous_internet/networkmanager.de.po
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review) [de] wiki/src/doc/anonymous_internet/networkmanager.de.po
hi,

On 05/22/2015 07:43 PM, spriver wrote:
> I translated the NetworkManager page.

i've reviewed the translation and changed two minor things:
https://gitlab.com/muri/tails.git
branch: muri-t10n/review-de_networkmanager
c7a091a2 reviewed sprivers initial translation and rephrased two strings

> I've found a problem in the english master site, at the end of the
> page there is a sentence: "For more information about NetworkManager,
> open GNOME Help and choose Networking, web, email & chat."
> It refers to the GNOME Help from our doc to the section "Networking,
> web, email & chat" that does not exist (anymore?).
>
> What should we do about this?

another thing i stumbled upon: why is it always a 'local network'? when
i connect to 3G or GSM i would not discribe that as a local network...

maybe we should create tickets on l.r.n for these things?

cheers,
muri