Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge: 1.3.2] feature/tor-browser-…

Author: bertagaz
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge: 1.3.2] feature/tor-browser-4.0.6
Hi,

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 07:15:13PM +0100, intrigeri wrote:
> bertagaz wrote (28 Mar 2015 16:30:24 GMT) :
> > Everything works fine, except that I can't connect to eepsites when
> > testing i2p. It does seem to be the case with 1.3.1 too though, so that's
> > not really a regression.
>
> It worked just fine for me when we manually tested 1.3.1, so I suspect
> you may trying it the wrong way.
>
>  * Did you wait for I2P to get enough connections to its network?
>    (Hint: wait 5-10 minutes)

I didn't! Testing time are not really the moments when you let your Tails
sit around. Waiting a bit more, it works.

Starting the i2p browser in a non en-US Tails session, I get this
warning message from torbutton asking if I want to fake my locale on the
web. I'm told that's because we removed the torbutton settings in the i2P
browser. That's not a blocker I believe, so I've merged the branch into
devel and stable.

bert.