[Tails-project] Report March

Autor: BitingBird
Para: Public mailing list about the Tails project
Asunto: [Tails-project] Report March
Hi!

March is almost over, and I'd like to publish the report in early April.
I need input from other contributors, though:

* Code: the 2 releases are minors, is there something user-visible to
mention?

* The UX section is empty (I don't follow the list), I know there was
work on the Greeter and the Installation, but we already mentionned that
last time. Something new? Should I list that again?

* Infrastructure: something to add?

* Funding: I listed DDG, but I'm not sure about the rest.

* Outreach: u, can you give a sentence about RightsCon?
others, did you hear of other events?

* On-going discussion: I think this month was mostly about the 2
unexpected releases, but if you see something worth mentionned, I'll
take it :)

If you have other input/suggestions, now is the time :)

Cheers,

BitingBird