Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter mockups

Autor: Alan
Para: tails-ux
Asunto: Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter mockups
Hi,

spencerone@??? wrote:
> > We could genelize that if we find a consize UI to show which advanced
> > options
> > will be selected. Would that address your suggestion?
> >

> I am not sure. The suggestion is to display all of the configuration
> settings on this first 'Check & Go' screen. We would need to explore the
> UI and decide what the best composition would be.

To move forward, would you please try to design a mockup for
a 1st screen that would address your suggestions and be compatible with
our blueprint [1] and hopefully my last prototype [2]. By compatible I
mean: that address things that we considered in the blueprint
(one-click access to localization and persistence options, simple and
easy to understand UI for both new and advanced users), and that use as
much of its proposed UI/UX as possible as it was already tested.

Thanks by advance,

Cheers

[1]: https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/greeter_revamp_UI
[2]: https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/7550#note-9