Re: [Tails-dev] Migrating to (something closer to) the regul…

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Migrating to (something closer to) the regular Tor Browser
Hi,

sajolida@??? wrote (09 Oct 2014 15:07:08 GMT) :
> I pushed my updates on the user documentation. Can you have a look at
> 524a8ea..1c1e912 and merge again?

I've pushed a trivial typo fix on top. As for the rest, here we go:

> +[Tor Browser](https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en) is a web
> +browser based on [Mozilla Firefox](http://getfirefox.com) and configured to
> +protect your anonymity.

Tor Browser is not only *configured*, it is also *modified*. I think
we should make it clear here, otherwise the reader may believe that
proper configuration of Firefox could possibly be enough to achieve
the same level of protection that Tor Browser provides.

> -Once started, the so called router console will open in Tor Browser,
> +Once started, the so called router console will open in <span class="application">Tor Browser</span>,

This conflicts with the current state of the testing branch (where the
branch that migrates to a dedicated I2P Browser has been merged).
Please merge current testing, resolve conflicts, and resubmit. Thanks!