Re: [Tails-dev] Mirror of website and downloads as hidden se…

Autor: d94
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Mirror of website and downloads as hidden service
Hi,
a second machine would be maybe really useful for the long run. Maybe I
could afford a hardware server, housing and a certificate by the end of
the year. We could keep that in mind. How much power for the server the
whole website would need?
Was just a thought, maybe it will develop in a concrete way within some
months.

Cheers,
spriver