Re: [Tails-dev] Camouflage: left to do

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Camouflage: left to do
Hi,

Alan wrote (07 Jun 2014 16:06:44 GMT) :
> feature/6342-update-camouflage-for-gnome3. Build it and enjoy.

I'm testing an ISO built from this branch at commit 5d6d110f.

If I open a 2nd browser window, then I see two Iceweasel icons (the
first one is big, the 2nd one is small) in the taskbar (or whatever
it's called). Is this expected? See attached taskbar.png.

> Issues fixed:

> - #7325: Fix application icons in "task list". This is very
> application-specific ant took a loong time.

I see an Iceweasel icon. Not sure if that's expected.

> - #7328: Make clock applet font white again in Windows 8 camouflage

Confirmed, works for me.

> - #7366: Windows Camouflage's toolbars are grey instead of white

It's unclear to me if it's working right. See attached toolbar.png.

> Still in progress:

> - #7326: Fix systray icons in Windows 8 camouflage. Mostly done but
> there are still issues, see the ticket. Also very application
> specific.

The Vidalia icon looks weird: it's padded with white. The Florence
icon seems to be the same as we have without camouflage, but I've not
verified. I'm unsure what the rest should look like, but it seems
quite good! See systray.png.