Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/update_whisp…

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/update_whisperback_help
Alan wrote (02 May 2014 13:25:53 GMT) :
> Is there a ticket for that?

No idea. Time to create one, perhaps, if we don't want to get back to
it in another year :)

> I'm lost

I suggest reading the beginning of the thread:
https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-dev/2013-June/003116.html

> and fail to understand if is's me that blocks that...

I think so, yes. Unless you show that you've set the annotation for
translators right, and that it's refresh-translations' fault if the
annotation does not end up in the POT file.