Re: [Tails-dev] Discussion on minitube

Autor: Alessandro Grassi
Para: intrigeri
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Discussion on minitube
Hi

> Alessandro Grassi wrote (24 Jun 2013 19:19:33 GMT) :
>> I agree. Unfortunately, I get a certificate error on torproject.org
>> today, so I'll try later.

Done!

>> Meanwhile, I'll try to use your backported smtube. I'm sorry for the
>> delay, today I finally managed to find time for it :)

I installed it.
When opened, it says "cannot connect to youtube server" and everything
is grayed out. I suspect it's not aware of the proxy, and there seems
to be no command-line options to set one.
Fortunately, it's also a QT application, so I can try to port some
code from minitube :)

Greetings
Alessandro