Re: [Tails-dev] Discussion on minitube

Autor: intrigeri
Para: Alessandro Grassi
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Discussion on minitube
Hi Alessandro,

intrigeri wrote (01 Mar 2013 13:18:00 GMT) :
> Alessandro Grassi wrote (05 Feb 2013 18:28:58 GMT) :
>> Meanwhile, I'll try to talk to the author and make him include my
>> patches (as configurable options, when needed).

> Any news on this?

If you've been nagging upstream about your proposed patches for many
months, and they still have not answered anything at all, then
I believe we should now drop minitube from the list of realistic
solutions :( We can't ship software that does not what we need, and
has authors who can't or don't want to talk with us. What do
you think?

If you agree, then this implies to close the ticket at
trac.torproject.org regarding auditing minitube, making Jake aware he
does not need to do it anymore, and closing our Tails todo/minitube
ticket. I volunteer to do the latter once the rest is done.