Re: [Tails-dev] remembering installed packages (from TODO)

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] remembering installed packages (from TODO)
Hi,

Alan wrote (08 Apr 2013 15:17:11 GMT) :
> You're right, I have a few stuff to do before asking for merge
> again. I plan to do them on time for them to be included in 0.18
> whithout putting you too much in a hurry. Would a deadline like
> april 20 do for it?

Considering the freeze will happen on May 3, and taking into account
my availability/unavailability times in April (see last meeting's
minutes):

 A. either you submit a perfect branch on April 20 and I merge it as
    is early May
 B. or you submit a almost perfect branch on April 20 and you schedule
    time to fix it on May 1 and 2
 C. or you submit the branch earlier than April 20
 D. or someone else than me does the review & merge

Your call :)