[Tails-l10n] The bugs/* section of the Tails website is depr…

Autor: intrigeri
Para: tails-dev, tails-l10n
Asunto: [Tails-l10n] The bugs/* section of the Tails website is deprecated
Hi,

(translators: if you don't care about the details, then feel free to
skip to the end of this email, there's stuff for you there.)

while doing my RM duty of going through every open ticket of ours,
I got really fed up with the bugs/* section of our website this time:
AFAICT nobody ever looks there to pick something to do, this section
lacks useful tags, milestones and categories; that's why we've stopped
using it for a while. But it was still open and heavily advertised as
something that was fine to use.

So, I closed it... finally:

  - I migrated all remaining open bugs to todo/.
  - I made it so we don't advertise the bugs/* section anymore.
    There are still a few pointers to old bug reports, but nothing
    should be encouraging anyone to create new pages in there.

Bonus: this will ease the migration to Redmine :)

Translators, you may want to have a look at these pages that were
modified, and update translations accordingly:

- wiki/src/contribute.html
- wiki/src/doc/first_steps/bug_reporting.mdwn
- wiki/src/support/found_a_problem.html