Re: [Tails-dev] remembering installed packages (from TODO)

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] remembering installed packages (from TODO)
Hi,

(release manager role, looking at every ticket, speaking.)

I'd just like to make sure we're not deadlocked on that one.

According to the ticket, the next step is:
"- test the current state of the code [[!taglink todo/code]]"

So, given that's a todo/code, I assume Alan thinks he has testing to
do on his own before moving forward to another formal review request,
and before someone writes documentation.

If I'm mistaken, then please clarify :)