Re: [Tails-dev] Drag'n'drop in Tails web browser

Autor: sajolida
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Drag'n'drop in Tails web browser
On 02/04/13 09:55, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> since Tails 0.17 (I believe), various kinds of drag'n'drop (e.g.
> tabs reordering) are broken in the Tails web browser. I was naively
> hoping to see it automagically fixed with iceweasel 17.0.5esr, but
> unfortunately it's still broken.
>
> A quick search on Tor's Trac makes me think it's a well-known
> Torbutton bug:

The weird thing is that this hits us on a point release while those bugs
have been reported for Firefox 12 about one year ago.

> For the record, I consider this to be a minor annoyance and I intend
> neither to work on this, nor to track it with a ticket in our own task
> tracker. I'm not sure it's more worth adding to our Known Issues page
> than any of the 50+ major TBB patches / Torbutton bugs.

Me too.

But, for me, a good reason to have it mentioned more specifically than
other bugs is that it has been reported to us many more times ; we
received maybe 5 WhisperBack reports about that. So it would be nice to
have somewhere to point them to. Maybe just a line in the known issues
would be enough.

« Since Tails 0.17.1, it is not possible to reorder tabs or customize
the toolbar in the browser. This is probably related to a known bug of
Torbutton:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/5862 »