[Tails-dev] Drag'n'drop in Tails web browser

Autor: intrigeri
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Drag'n'drop in Tails web browser
Hi,

since Tails 0.17 (I believe), various kinds of drag'n'drop (e.g.
tabs reordering) are broken in the Tails web browser. I was naively
hoping to see it automagically fixed with iceweasel 17.0.5esr, but
unfortunately it's still broken.

A quick search on Tor's Trac makes me think it's a well-known
Torbutton bug:

For the record, I consider this to be a minor annoyance and I intend
neither to work on this, nor to track it with a ticket in our own task
tracker. I'm not sure it's more worth adding to our Known Issues page
than any of the 50+ major TBB patches / Torbutton bugs.