Re: [Tails-dev] Please review & merge bugfix/use-more-reliab…

Autor: sajolida
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review & merge bugfix/use-more-reliable-keyserver
On 26/03/13 16:47, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the default keyserver used by GnuPG in Tails has been unreliable if
> not unreachable for a while.
>
> This proposed branch replaces it with the hkps keyservers pool (for
> tools that use GnuPG directly) and hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net (for
> Seahorse, that does not support hkps://).
>
> Ticket: todo/replace_default_openpgp_keyserver
>
> Candidate for 0.17.2, so please merge into stable and devel.

Hi,

Reviewed, built, and tested ; everything looks fine.

Seahorse doesn't use the same exact keyserver, as it uses
`hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net` and not
`hkps://hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net` but I'm sure you have a good
reason for that.

I merged into devel and stable, pushed and marked the ticket as pending.
But please double check everything...