Re: [Tails-dev] Please review&merge feature/no-html5-click-t…

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review&merge feature/no-html5-click-to-play
Hi,

bertagaz@??? wrote (24 Mar 2013 17:01:42 GMT) :
> Tested, works like a charm, playing youtube is a breeze :)

> Merged into devel.

Awesome.

> Didn't step up to merge it into stable, but I'd be all for that to
> happen. Quite an improvement and shall not introduce too
> much problems.

I by no means want to insist, but just to make it clear: I doubt
anyone else than you will review and merge this for 0.17.2, so
I believe *you* have to decide whether it goes in or not.

FWIW, I also think it should go in, and we have a week to revert it
between 0.17.2~rc and the final 0.17.2 if it proves to be problematic.

> Didn't find any todo page to tag on.

Indeed, there is none. Currently, I try to limit a bit the
"bureaucratic" overhead by creating tickets only when a presumably
trivial branch merge reveals itself to be non-trivial. (I mean, all
this is about the kind of small changes that we would have pushed
directly to devel, without asking for a review, only 6 months ago.)