Re: [Tails-dev] Help needed with branch bugfix/writable_boot…

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Help needed with branch bugfix/writable_boot_media
Hi,

anonym wrote (20 Mar 2013 14:16:31 GMT) :
> Any way, the focus should be on getting the new fix to work. As I'm
> overcommitted with other obligations I won't have time to look into the
> exact workings of t-p-s vs udisks/sgdisk permissions vs group privileges
> etc. very soon to learn what exactly is going on. Please, maintainer of
> t-p-s, could you have a look? I hope the above clues make it clear enough.

I'm working on removing the need for running sgdisk in t-p-s.

If this works out well, then t-p-s will be doing all its disk
management operations via udisks, and then it should not a be blocker
anymore to set stricter permissions on the boot medium.

I'll try to get this ready in time for the 0.17.2 freeze, so hopefully
we can also have some version of bugfix/writable_boot_media merged in
time too.