Re: [Tails-dev] Building Tails on 32 bit?

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Building Tails on 32 bit?
Hi,

adrelanos wrote (17 Mar 2013 11:14:36 GMT) :
> rake pulled a 64 bit VM and I am currently on a 32 bit host.

Yes, our Vagrant basebox is 64-bit.

> Can that rake be changed to 32 bit or is there any particular reason
> against it?

I've no idea. I guess the person who prepared our basebox either
didn't think of this, or decided that it would be very surprising to
try building Tails on a 32-bit CPU. I don't know, and they're not
around anymore. A 32-bit rebuild of the basebox might work, see in the
`vagrant' directory in Git, look in there for the Veewee stuff.