Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge master (!) [Was: Sto…

Autor: Alan
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge master (!) [Was: Stop shipping bugs/* and todo/* in ISO?]
Hi,

On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 22:46:30 +0100 intrigeri <intrigeri@???> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've finished making the other parts of the wiki less dependent on
> todo/* and bugs/*. The result is being pushed into master, that
> additionally stops shipping todo/* and bugs/* in the ISO images.
>
> So, please review and merge master into devel

Done.

That implies rebuilding the whole wiki in a way that ikiwiki
gets lost if it has old compiled pages. So those who keep builds of the
wiki to build ISO faster, please delete them
(config/chroot_local-includes/usr/share/doc/tails/website/) as well
as .ikiwiki (wiki/src/.ikiwiki) directory.

> and stable (if you don't
> feel like doing the merge into stable at the APT level, feel free to
> ask me to do it, since it may be a bit complicated as stable hasn't
> been prepared for the next release yet).

Yes, please do the merge in stable.

Cheers