Re: [Tails-dev] Tails version and need for upgrade

Autor: sajolida
Para: The Tails public development discussion list, Runa A. Sandvik
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails version and need for upgrade
On 01/03/13 13:56, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi
>
> (Please, let's try to keep Runa in the loop for these discussions.)
>
> sajolida@??? wrote (26 Feb 2013 13:57:28 GMT) :
>> On 25/02/13 19:57, Runa A. Sandvik wrote:
>>> But the big download button is useful when visiting the website to
>>> download Tails...
>
>> I'm sure we could hide it only on the news page. Shall I give it a try?
>
> Yes, please.

Done. I updated the branch feature/are_you_using_tor_link. It's a bit
hackish since I'm putting the link to check.torproject.org on top of the
download link. But I couldn't do more without changing the base template
(or using JavaScript). But it works fine on reasonable zoom levels.

I'm sending an updated screenshot. That's only for the news page!

Any comments? Feel like merging?