[Tails-dev] Leemote Yeeloong

Autor: NoName
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Leemote Yeeloong
I was browsing the net, and jumping from link to link I've come to
discover Leemote Yeeloong, the holy grail of computing: the portable
that is entirely open source. The article does not mention anything like
it, meaning even the BIOS is free. Only drawback: it's a MIPS. Would
Tails run on it? Would Tor run? My check seems to give negative answers.
And distrowatch lists only a Debian and Gentoo as usable on MIPS from
the Linux distros. BSD is better, but I have no experience with BSD.

Also, do you know other hardware that is entirely free?

Cheers!