Re: [Tails-dev] Tails web browser home page [Was: Training …

Autor: Chris Doten
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
CC: Runa A. Sandvik
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails web browser home page [Was: Training Journalists in Istanbul]
Would it be possible for the Tor project to provide an image link that
dynamically serves a "You're using Tor!" badge if one is coming from
the Tor network and a warning "Not on Tor" image if you're not? That
would be a more subtle but effective way to share that information.
Obviously trivially spoofed but if you trust the hosting web site that
shouldn't be an issue.

Cheers,

Chris