Re: [Tails-dev] Discussion on minitube

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Discussion on minitube
Hi Alessandro,

Alessandro Grassi wrote (01 Mar 2013 21:38:03 GMT) :
> 2013/3/1, intrigeri <intrigeri@???>:
>> BTW, smtube (http://smplayer.sourceforge.net/smtube.php) was uploaded
>> to Debian (waiting in the NEW queue) two weeks ago, no idea if that
>> might be a better candidate.

> I can't find any .deb packages yet.

This is expected: Debian does not publicly distributes software before
the ftp-master team has checked that 1. it was legal to do so; 2.
the software complies with the Debian Free Software Guidelines.

> If upstream is willing to collaborate, it may be preferable, but
> I want to play with it first.

Sure.

> There is still no answer on the trac ticket. What do we do?

Perhaps you want to ask Jake what his ETA would be.

> I would like to finish this in time for the next release :-)

The next release will probably be a minor (bugfix only) one,
so you're likely to target 0.18 (freeze: late April) instead.
This means you've got almost two months to bring this feature to
completion :)