[Tails-dev] Please review and merge master (!) [Was: Stop sh…

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Temas antigos: Re: [Tails-dev] Stop shipping bugs/* and todo/* in ISO?
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge master (!) [Was: Stop shipping bugs/* and todo/* in ISO?]
Hi,

I've finished making the other parts of the wiki less dependent on
todo/* and bugs/*. The result is being pushed into master, that
additionally stops shipping todo/* and bugs/* in the ISO images.

So, please review and merge master into devel and stable (if you don't
feel like doing the merge into stable at the APT level, feel free to
ask me to do it, since it may be a bit complicated as stable hasn't
been prepared for the next release yet).