Re: [Tails-dev] Stop shipping bugs/* and todo/* in ISO?

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Temas novos: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge master (!) [Was: Stop shipping bugs/* and todo/* in ISO?]
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Stop shipping bugs/* and todo/* in ISO?
Hi,

sajolida@??? wrote (28 Feb 2013 18:00:54 GMT) :
> Is the ticket missing or did *I* miss the ticket?

It's on todo/better_task_manager:

  * [[!taglink todo/documentation]]: make sure our offline doc makes
    sense without `todo/*` and `bugs/*`

... and I'm tracking the details on my personal TODO list. I could
move the details to the ticket if anyone wants to help or feels
it's needed.

Current status:

- [ ] contribute/*
- [X] doc/advanced_topics/mac_changer
- [X] doc/anonymous_internet/networkmanager
- [X] doc/encryption_and_privacy/secure_deletion
- [X] doc/encryption_and_privacy/truecrypt
- [ ] support/known_issues

> Nope, I'm just doing the WAN.

Thank you!