Re: [Tails-l10n] tails-greeter Arabic translation

Autor: Voulnet
Para: intrigeri
CC: tails-l10n
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] tails-greeter Arabic translation
Hello.

To sum it up, as a translator you should copy any symbol from the original
language, especially new lines, because the original UI might be designed
to have a certain way of getting displayed.

You can't infer how these symbols will appear unless you see it in the
final UI, to be honest.

Myself, I always copy any symbol, and translate the text only. The effect
of any symbol remains to be seen in the UI.

Regards,