Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge doc/administration_p…

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge doc/administration_password
Hi,

sajolida@??? wrote (12 Feb 2013 09:15:45 GMT) :
> So I tried to fix that by adding a note on how to open
> a root terminal.

Great, but it strikes me as odd that this note is displayed *before*
explaining how to setup an administration password, which is the
opposite (chronologically) of what one has to do. Given the
instructions about setting an admin password are pretty short, and the
note's styling makes it quite visible, perhaps the note could be moved
after the instructions and still be quite obvious?