[Tails-dev] Migrating closed tickets to Redmine?

Autor: intrigeri
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Migrating closed tickets to Redmine?
Hi,

when we're moving to Redmine, do we want to spend any time and
resources to migrate the closed tickets (279 in todo, 143 in bugs) in
addition to the open ones (273 in todo, 15 in bugs)?

I think we'll write a conversion script anyway (to convert our current
data into a CSV file that can be fed into the Importer Redmine plugin,
I expect), but there will probably be quite a lot of special casing
and hand-tuning needed.

A possibility could be to roughly import the closed tickets too, but
not do anything by hand on them. But I'm not sure it's worth it, as
long as we can go fetch the old information in Git. I'm very tempted
to simply not migrate the old stuff at all.

Thoughts?