Re: [Tails-dev] Please review & merge bugfix/disable-icewea…

Autor: Alan
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review & merge bugfix/disable-iceweasel-extensions-auto-update
Hi,

On Thu, 03 Jan 2013 14:35:20 +0100 sajolida@??? wrote:

> On 22/12/12 03:18, intrigeri wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > ticket: todo/disable_iceweasel_extensions_auto-update
> > branch: bugfix/disable-iceweasel-extensions-auto-update
> >
> > Candidate for 0.16, but this is probably not critical, so if you're
> > generally happy with the branch but afraid of the implications at
> > this stage of the release cycle, feel free to merge into devel
> > instead.
> >
> > Cheers,
>
> Hi,
>
> With my WAN hat on, may I ask whether someone reviewed this branch?
>
> It's pretty simple and someone knowledgeable about Firefox
> configuration should be able to acknowledge that change pretty
> quickly.
>
> See commit a0207317395af11a8b2506c948d2a1175b532385.

In 0.16:
extensions.update.enabled;false
extensions.update.autoUpdateDefault;true

In experimental:
extensions.update.enabled;false
extensions.update.autoUpdateDefault;false

But in extension window, extension is still last updated today 06/02 on
a build of 04/02. So the preference is good, but I don't know if this
window shows me the last update installed or the last update available.
How did you test? Did you find documentation explaining this setting?

Otherwise it looks good.

Cheers,

Alan