Re: [Tails-dev] Discussion on minitube

Autor: Alessandro Grassi
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Discussion on minitube
Hi,

2013/2/2, Alessandro Grassi <alessandro.g89@???>:
> 2013/2/2, intrigeri <intrigeri@???>:
>> What version of Minitube were you inspecting?
> The same as before (1.9) as it's still the last downloadable version

Update: version 2.0 is out, but gives compilation errors on tails.
Looks like the author is using QT 4.8 now, and squeeze only has 4.6. I
think we can include a patched minitube 1.9 for now, and update to 2.X
when tails will use wheezy. Meanwhile, I'll try to talk to the author
and make him include my patches (as configurable options, when
needed).

Greetings
Alessandro