Re: [Tails-dev] Please review & merge feature/vidalia-0.2.21

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review & merge feature/vidalia-0.2.21
hi,

sajolida@??? wrote (30 Jan 2013 11:34:55 GMT) :
> On 28/01/13 17:55, intrigeri wrote:
>> candidate for 0.17, no code change, only an updated Vidalia pushed to
>> the feature-vidalia-0.2.21 APT suite, so the merge will only have to
>> take place at the APT level.

> Hi, I had a look at this branch but couldn't see any commit in there.
> Well, at least the HEAD is e0cfbf5 which is not specific to this branch,
> neither are the next few commits. What happened?

I don't know how to put it more clearly than I did initially.

A Git branch goes with an APT suite in our APT repository.
Sometimes the changes are in Git, sometimes they are in the APT suite,
sometimes in both.
In the current case, they are only in the APT repository.

Details, including how to merge on the APT side, are there:
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/APT_repository/

Feel free to ask more questions if it's still unclear :)