Re: [Tails-dev] TorBirdy: first impressions

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
CC: Sukhbir Singh
Temas antigos: Re: [Tails-dev] TorBirdy: first impressions
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] TorBirdy: first impressions
Hi,

> Jacob Appelbaum wrote (22 Jun 2012 01:00:01 GMT) :
>> What do we need to fix or do for you to ship TorBirdy?

We need a way to configure TorBirdy so that it does *not* disable the
account creation wizard -- currently fails with "TorBirdy has disabled
Thunderbird's auto-configuration wizard to protect your anonymity."
Is it possible to a preference setting to do so?

Rationale: our patchset "secure" account creation patchset should take
care of most, if not all, of the issues highlighted in Tagnaq's paper.

In case someone wants to review / test / have a look,
here's the code:

  repo:    git://labs.riseup.net/tails_icedove.git
  branch:  tails/master-10.x
  patches: debian/patches/tails/*