Re: [Tails-dev] Icedove modifications

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Temas antigos: Re: [Tails-dev] Icedove modifications
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Icedove modifications
hi,

since I had much more urgent stuff to do yesterday, I've rebased our
Icedove patchset on top of current sid's one, uploaded the resulting
packages to the feature-icedove APT suite, updated the feature/icedove
Git branch so that it builds and uses these packages. I don't really
intend to go on, but well, I hope this eases things.

Note that the patchset was imported into the "tails" gbp-pq topic, to
allow the Debian package to build and generally be consistent with how
the icedove maintainers deal with their patches on top of upstream.
Don't hesitate asking me if some Git or packaging workflow is unclear :)

The ticket was updated quite a bit along the way:
https://tails.boum.org/todo/Return_of_Icedove__63__/

cheers,