Re: [Tails-dev] minitube (Youtube client)

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] minitube (Youtube client)
Hi,

Alessandro Grassi wrote (12 Jan 2013 14:07:08 GMT) :
> what about this?
> * test if we're affected by Debian bug #666773.

> Since you're hunting this bug, can you confirm it only exists in
> gstreamer-plugins-bad version
> 0.10.23 (in wheezy)?

Thanks for nagging me :)

I did not manage to reproduce it on Wheezy with the patched
gstreamer0.10-plugins-bad 0.10.23-7 I'm running (#681652).

I don't remember if I finally could reproduce it on unpatched Wheezy.

I did not manage to reproduce the bug on Tails (built from our
experimental branch, that includes Minitube).

=> Calling this a non-issue in itself, that is:
I hope my bet was correct and it's covered by #681652.

Removing this line from the ticket, then :)

> That would mean that current versions (based on squeeze) are
> unaffected :)

JFTR: knowing that Squeeze is unaffected is good news for the short
term, but as I wrote in <85boe8y4s3.fsf@???>, I really would like
to gain confidence in the Wheezy situation on this topic anyway: I'd
like to make sure we don't start shipping a piece of software while
suspecting it will be broken once Tails is based on Wheezy. The path
to Wheezy will be hard enough.