[Tails-dev] Please review: reference to live-boot manpages i…

Autor: Lukasz Dobrogowski
Para: Tails-dev public mailing list
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Please review: reference to live-boot manpages in doc/first_steps/startup_options/
Hello,

2 days ago on #tails we had a fellow who was quite confused in regard to
available boot options in Tails. Especially considering the contrast in
documentation between the screenshot showing multiple options (see
https://tails.boum.org/doc/first_steps/startup_options/index.en.html )
and only one being described - "bridge".

So, I thought that it could be useful to add a reference to the source,
i.e. Debian live documentation, as in
https://github.com/zaroth/tails-server/commit/4f5d463fee6c411edbcdcf6f03c4cb4ba7548bc6

However, intrigeri pointed out that " most of these other options are
*not* supported by us, but still, sometimes we e.g. refer to x-driver or
x-resolution or similar", so it's probably worth mentioning, too.

It would be great if somebody taking care of Tails documentation took a
look at this change and commented on it.

Cheers,
Łukasz Dobrogowski