Re: [Tails-dev] Please review doc/accessibility

Autor: sajolida
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review doc/accessibility
On 06/01/13 17:56, intrigeri wrote:
> hi,
>
> sajolida@??? wrote (06 Jan 2013 16:38:12 GMT) :
>> In that case maybe it's not worth to mention it as such in our
>> documentation. I mean, it's not a particularity of Tails to have both
>> installed but a simple consequence of having Orca installed with all the
>> recommended packages. So I guess that people that might use `magnifier`
>> directly would already know that.
>
> Agreed.
>
>> In that sense can you have a look at commits ea638ba..98b1a0c?
>
> Yay, it's getting better and better :)

So many emails for such a small pages...

> Two minor issues prevented me from merging the updated version
> of the branch:
>
> * Any reason why we don't want "does not work with iceweasel yet" in
> our todo list? (I've seen the known issue was added to the
> accessibility doc, but removed from the ticket, so I wonder.)

No, that was a mistake. I believe that's not a bug that is specific to
Tails (got the same problem on my machine) so I removed it but it was a
bad idea.

> * 06e054d removes all mention of a screen magnifier at all,
> including Orca, which I don't understand if the goal was to just
> stop talking of the gnome-mag command-line interface.
> Perhaps this was a mistake?

My strict logic was to only mention on this page the specificities of
Tails and Orca is treated in the GNOME Access Guide. But actually you
convinced me it's better to still mention it quickly so to be exhaustive
on the dedicated tool that we ship.

See commits 98b1a0c..f1adb71.