[Tails-dev] Please review doc/accessibility

Autor: sajolida
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Please review doc/accessibility

Hi,

I wrote a small page to document accessibility in Tails. It basically
points out to the GNOME Access Guide and lists a few specificities for
Tails.

branch: doc/accessibility
commit: ea638ba
ticket: todo/accessibility (not modified before a review of the doc)

I thought that could go directly into master after review.

I also tried to use gnome-mag (the `magnifier` command) and I was not
able to find real documentation for that. The website [1] is almost
empty. It's a command line tool so I linked an online version of the man
page as documentation. But to me it seems like you really need to know
how to use it beforehand. Apart from the it starts fine and seems to
work all right. On the other hand, Orca can also magnify the screen and
has a graphical interface to configure that.

So to me they look like duplicates, but maybe it doesn't hurt to include
gnome-mag as some people might be already used to it.

[1] https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMag/