[Tails-dev] How to deal with post-merge wiki gardening?

Autor: intrigeri
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: [Tails-dev] How to deal with post-merge wiki gardening?
Hi,

I just split (and closed) a few tickets that have been waiting for
this to happen, so that we can start again from a cleaner and more
happy state. Yay :)

How about we patch our merge policy to require that a merge request
email has, attached, a commit that deals with such leftovers? I'm not
a great fan of that strictly formalized rules, so I'd be happy to hear
better suggestions. Or perhaps we should just wait: the move to
a better task tracker may be enough to encourage us to deal with these
things in a more systematic way.