Re: [Tails-dev] Please add Wine and TrueCrypt

Autor: s7r@sky-ip.org
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Please add Wine and TrueCrypt
On 12/26/2012 03:26 AM, Hudson Seiler wrote:
> Hello recently I wrote an article about avoiding banking trojans
> and bots on http://www.ethicalhacker.net using Backtrack 5 r3 live
> cd. I thought that Backtrack 5 r3 was okay for the power user, but
> not the common user. Then I was told about Tails my only complaint
> with it is the lack of Wine and TrueCrypt. It would be awsome if
> you could add Wine and TrueCrypt to the live cd.
>
> article
> http://www.ethicalhacker.net/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,54/topic,9571.0/

sincerely, Hudson Seiler

Truecrypt is very useful indeed, but it can be installed on Tails,
simply download the tar.gz package from truecrypt.org and execute the
script, it will install it.

I also recommend to the development team that truecrypt should be
included by default and come with the DVD already.

- --
PGP: http://www.sky-ip.org/public.key
W: www.sky-ip.org
E: s7r@???