Re: [Tails-dev] documentation - do dont section

Autor: adrelanos
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] documentation - do dont section
adrelanos:
> At the moment absolutely Whonix agnostic. I hope and think I can
> leave it that way. It's just about the social part.

Almost remained that way.

The headline "Prevent Tor over Tor scenarios." says Whonix specific
and should probable just be deleted for Tails.

The other two times, where it says "Whonix" can be simply replaced
with "Tails".

anonym:
> It looks like a good start! Some random general points (building a
> bit on what intrigeri said):
>
> * At least for Tails' (non-technical) end-users I'd like to avoid
> technical/academic terms

I don't know if there are still too technical/academic terms inside.

> like "anonymity set" and use more intuitive terms like
> "weak/strong/less/more anonymity" instead.

Ok, done.

> * Similarly, I'd even like to s/IP address/your location/.

I assumed, perhaps wrongly, that term IP is well known. Therefore I
changed it to IP/location. The term location is also quite inadequate.
A website seeing the IP can only get an estimate of the location while
the ISP knows the the exact physical location of the telephone jack.

> Some more topics (some technical, some social):

Good suggestions. Incorporated them.