Re: [Tails-dev] documentation - do dont section

Autor: adrelanos
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] documentation - do dont section
intrigeri:
> adrelanos wrote (10 Dec 2012 21:36:37 GMT) :
>> Is this (part) of what you are looking for?
>
> I've no idea what we had in mind exactly when opening this ticket
> of ours, but I think this is the basic idea, yeah!
>
> What seems clear to me is that what we want would be targeted at
> end-users, so we would want to keep it as short and to the point
> as possible: e.g. it would probably not point to highly technical
> tickets on the Tor tracker;

Ok. I simply left it as source. In my experience (for any software
project), without sources for claims which are not absolutely obvious
and doubtable, people will start discussing it everywhere on the
internet and claim incompetence.

> it would probably not contain discussion of developers losing
> contact with end-users, and why they should read usability
> studies.

I think this is good. At least in small font. A spoiler (hidden text you
can open with one click) would be even better. New users can start
learning the basics while the advanced users won't ask/feedback "OMG,
this is so obvious. Why are you wasting my time explaining such basic
stuff."

Moved it to the very bottom in small font. Feel free to kick the "Why
this page?" headline.