[Tails-dev] Please review & merge feature/adblock-from-backp…

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Temas novos: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review & merge feature/adblock-from-backports [Was: Freeze vs. sid's adblock-plus], Re: [Tails-dev] Please review & merge feature/adblock-from-backports [Was: Freeze vs. sid's adblock-plus]
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Please review & merge feature/adblock-from-backports [Was: Freeze vs. sid's adblock-plus]
Hi,

intrigeri wrote (23 Nov 2012 15:05:58 GMT) :
> I intend to switch our tree to use this backports, for the 0.16
> cycle, as soon as it has left NEW.

Unfortunately, this happened too late wrt. the freeze, or I forgot.
Whatever. So this will be 0.17 material.

Implemented in feature/adblock-from-backports.
Please review and merge into devel.

Beware: when merging this branch, one needs to *remove* the
xul-ext-adblock-plus custom package from the `devel' APT suite.