Re: [Tails-dev] MAT 0.3.3 ?

Autor: intrigeri
Para: jvoisin
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] MAT 0.3.3 ?
Hi,

jvoisin wrote (20 Dec 2012 17:44:52 GMT) :
> I'm back, and I'm working on the MAT again !

Yay! This is awesome news :)

> It would be nice if I could get some feeback before making
> a (possible) new release.

> Has someone requests or comments ?

I personally won't really *test* anything without preparing an updated
Debian package. I guess it's basically the same for many others,
so practically speaking, I see two possible ways:

 A. either I build a 0.3.3~1+gitXYZ pre-0.3.3 package, install it,
    test it, and possibly even upload it to Debian experimental so
    that others can play with the current code too

 B. or you release 0.3.3, and basically the same happens (upload to
    experimental, etc.)

As far as I'm concerned, (B) implies less work. In any case, I'd be
happy to do a last code review before the release, if there's some new
stuff I did not review yet.

Cheers!