Re: [Tails-dev] minitube (Youtube client)

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] minitube (Youtube client)
Hi,

Alessandro Grassi wrote (06 Dec 2012 20:59:28 GMT) :
> Also, I found it has an autosuggest feature which sends what you are
> typing to Google. Is it bad for us?

It would be much better if this could be disabled.

Sending typed strings to the Internet beforme Enter is pressed
conflicts with the expectations of many users... but since it's
becoming the norm on the web, I guess this is changing, so perhaps
it's no big deal.

I'm not sure if that's a blocker. What do others think?