Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/live-boot-3.…

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Temas novos: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/live-boot-3.x
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/live-boot-3.x
>> [...] However, I'm gonna call this a bug in live-boot instead.
>> None of the persistence code has had the /live to /lib/live move
>> made, and that would work around this potential aufs bug. [...]

[...]
> Looks good enough to me --> upstream.

This is supposed to be fixed in live-boot 3.0~b9-1,
that I imported into our feature-live-boot-3.x APT suite,
merged into the experimental one.

I am unlikely to have time to test it before the freeze,
so "please review and merge" again if you feel like testing it first.

Else, I guess this will mature for 0.17.